Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Two million and counting

In the last hour or so, Royal Musings received its two millionth visitor.  This visitor might have been newbie or a frequent visitor.

It doesn't matter.  Thank you for coming.  Thank you for reading. 

Royal Musings was born on July 7, 2008.  Now, four and a half years later,  I have reached the two million mark.  Amazing.  I am thrilled to bits. 

Royal Musings is meant to be an eclectic mix of the latest in royal stories, whether it be a marriage, a birth, or a change to succession laws to historic royal news events.  I do not reprint old news stories.  I rewrite them.  I include more information, correct mistakes, and make sure names are spell right.  News articles tended to use Anglicized names.  I don't.  I use the real names.

I try to be accurate, honest and versatile.   Royal Musings is read by people all over the world, not just the USA,  Canada,  and the United Kingdom.  I have discovered that Royal Musings is included in other bloggers' links (thank you.)  

There are blogs that receive two million visitors a week.  I certainly cannot aspire to super traffic, but I am pleased, honored, delighted and chuffed by the current stats.  Royal Musings continues to grow.  I reached a million visitors on March 16, 2012. 

Will I hit three million by the end of 2013?  Perhaps.   Baby Cambridge will get a lot of attention, and there will be at least two royal weddings this year:  Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Claire Lademacher and Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill.

Thanks for bookmarking me, and thanks for reading.  Truly appreciated.  Way cool!

1 comment:

John said...

Congratulations. Royal Musings is like my coffee, no day can go without it.